Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler

Article about: Hi fellow collectors, can you please tell me your opinions on this SA Dagger. It is marked with RZM M7/33 and F.W. Hoeller Solingen. Thank you for your assessment! Regards, The Sammler

Default SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler

Hi fellow collectors, can you please tell me your opinions on this SA Dagger. It is marked with RZM M7/33 and F.W. Hoeller Solingen. Thank you for your assessment!

Regards,

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler   SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler  

SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler   SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler
    P
    Many

Hi Sammler. Little bit rough shape, but original Transitional SA by Höller.
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Hi Sammler. Little bit rough shape, but original Transitional SA by Höller.
    Thanks for your opinion! I own this piece since the late 90s. It's attached to my SA Obertruppfuehrer Uniform Set.

Typical Mid period production having alot of wear to the crossguards.

Question : ...what time period is your Obertruppfuhrer uniform?

I ask this because you would want a dagger matching with the time period of the uniform..and also the dagger itself.
    Just curious.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Typical Mid period production having alot of wear to the crossguards.

Question : ...what time period is your Obertruppfuhrer uniform?

I ask this because you would want a dagger matching with the time period of the uniform..and also the dagger itself.
    Just curious.

Regards Larry
    Hi Larry, thank you very much for your assessment. The Obertruppfuehrer Uniform probably dates from around 1934. Can be told from the rank insignia. I know the dagger doesn't quite fit, I would need an early made dagger with the "Nm" mark on the crossguard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/33 F.W. Holler  

?

Great set up Sammler. Those caps are hard to find in good condition.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Great set up Sammler. Those caps are hard to find in good condition.
    Oh yeah, who are you telling that to!? I've had the brown shirt since 1995, but I didn't find this matching Cap until 2017! The difficulty is given at least twice. First, the group color must match. Second, it had to be a Cap circa 1934/35. Finally, I also found the great SA whistle. That also took several years!

Finding Authenticity is a process of many years ....and is very rewarding through patience.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Finding Authenticity is a process of many years ....and is very rewarding through patience.

Regards Larry
    That's true! In this hobby, patience is everything! Especially when you are collecting SA uniforms and have to look for all the parts individually. It's very rare that you're lucky enough to find a brown shirt with the matching cap as a Set. The tie, the belt and the shoulder strap are the smallest difficulty then.

Neat display! It is nice to see it is Pionersturm what make it more unique.

Standarte 84 was located at Husum Gruppe Nordmark

I like especially that ribbon bar with 3rd class vapaudenristi
    -TJ-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast