Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dolch

Article about: This one has no monetary value,but it belonged to an old friend who died recently,he brought it with him from Germany when he came to Canada,it was in a fire and I made the handle for him,it

?

Default SA Dolch

This one has no monetary value,but it belonged to an old friend who died recently,he brought it with him from Germany when he came to Canada,it was in a fire and I made the handle for him,it is marked NS on the hilt,just has sentimental value....Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dolch   SA Dolch  

SA Dolch  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dolch
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Dolch

Sorry to hear about your friend Pete but I am glad you have it. Items like this is beyond monetary value IMO.
    The handle job is not to bad for handmade.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Nice work with the handle
    Regards

Sorry to hear about your friend,, my deepest condolences,,It is very honorable what you have done Swerge,,#1 for your friend and most important you have remade the grip for him which , is a great job,,#2 although the dagger was in the fire you have given back a sense of honor to the dagger by upholding the history from which it came! (( 2 hands clapping for you )) Regards Larry

Nice work Pete.

My condolences on the loss of your friend.

Cheers, Ade,
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!