Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA/NSKK ? Dagger

Article about: Hard for me to discern which branch. Scabbord could be black or extremely dark brown...I put my money on NSKK, any comments please...Frank Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default SA/NSKK ? Dagger

Hard for me to discern which branch. Scabbord could be black or extremely dark brown...I put my money on NSKK, any comments please...Frank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA/NSKK ? Dagger   SA/NSKK ? Dagger  

SA/NSKK ? Dagger   SA/NSKK ? Dagger  

SA/NSKK ? Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/NSKK ? Dagger
    P
    Many

I would say NSKK as well...Nice dark motto on the blade!
    cheers, Glenn

Ilike that NSKK.

How about some better photo's of the scabbard, maybe outside in natural light and some close up to be sure, the bottom crossguard fit is a bit concerning to me, I understand shrinkage but why is the gap so large at the bottom and not the top? I am sure larry will be along to look this one over.

Nice NSkK for me aswell, looks like the top nut has been released to stop any more splitting of the grip, (looking at bottom crossguard fit )
    cheers Ronnie

Might be loosened nut.

Did they make mottos that dark? It almost looks like paint in the photos, but I was under the impression these were dark from the etching process. Super nice if that was made that way though. Darkest I've seen yet in my (admittedly) somewhat limited experience.

Edit: Just noticed it's another one of FB1926 daggers. I'm not picking on you I promise!

Yes they made them that dark

Quote by avenger View Post
    Might be loosened nut.

Did they make mottos that dark? It almost looks like paint in the photos, but I was under the impression these were dark from the etching process. Super nice if that was made that way though. Darkest I've seen yet in my (admittedly) somewhat limited experience.
    Another very nice example Frank!
    I really like the blonde handle with the dark scabbard, nice contrast!
    Yes they did.
    Another example with a dark motto.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA/NSKK ? Dagger  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wow. Those look so nice like that, though I dare say the dagger above is even darker. I'm learning all kinds of dagger stuff today!

[QUOTE=rbminis;1281241]Another very nice example Frank!
    Yes they did.
    Another example with a dark motto.
    Ralph.[/QUOTE

Ohhh have you posted this one up Ralph? I cant remember seeing it
    very nice indeed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast