Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?

Article about: Hello forum, What do you think about this dagger? I have no experience at all on these, so your opinion would be very much appreciated! Thanks for any comment and help!

Default Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?

Hello forum,

What do you think about this dagger? I have no experience at all on these, so your opinion would be very much appreciated!

Thanks for any comment and help!

Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?Attachment 1487065Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this RZM Dagger?
    P
    Many

Hi Andravor ..although it has an early grip..the fit appears to be correct ....but I would expect to see a more coarse type wod for this late period dagger.
    Other than that and its current condition....it is correct.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

There is corrosion on the plated fittings that cannot be fixed and that finish on the scabbard has problems. It looks as if the blade is sharpened, but that may be shadows. Not really a good dagger IMO.

Dave