Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wilh. Kober storage locker find.

Article about: Gentlemen, A friend of mine bought a storage locker and this dagger was in one of the boxes. He sent me pictures and I made an offer right then. So happy to add this beauty to my collection.

Default Wilh. Kober storage locker find.

Gentlemen,

A friend of mine bought a storage locker and this dagger was in one of the boxes. He sent me pictures and I made an offer right then. So happy to add this beauty to my collection. It makes you wonder what is still out there in storage containers and attics!

Wilh. Kober storage locker find.Wilh. Kober storage locker find.Wilh. Kober storage locker find.Wilh. Kober storage locker find.Wilh. Kober storage locker find.Wilh. Kober storage locker find.Wilh. Kober storage locker find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wilh. Kober storage locker find.
    P
    Many

All I can say is WOW ...I am enamored by how dark the original blackening is in the motto despite the one water mark on the blade...and the presence of pimpling in the motto.

The blade appears to be practically mint except for some in and out runner marks...not too bad.
    This has to be one of the best Kobers with original motto darkening i have seen with this maker.
    Love the low crossguard step

The fittings have a very nice patina and beneath the guard shows that the scabbard has been married to this beauty for a long time.

I have to agree Lynette ...there is still wood in the wood work and still alot of artifacts waiting to be found
    Thankyou for sharing ..another great trophy and a witness to that time period.

You never know how close this dagger may have been near to some high profile personality.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

an one looker!
    All what i need to see in a Suhl dagger is there, the blackened logo, typical low Suhl crossguard step.
    Larry pointed it out perfectly!

Congratz, its a beauty!

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 10-06-2022 at 09:43 AM.

Incredible motto, A simply stunning dagger, love the low step SA's ,Regards Paul.

?

Very nice congratulations

Tim

Thank you Gentlemen! I appreciate the feedback!

Beautiful, that black motto really stand out of that blade
    -TJ-

?

Default Kober, same Gau

Wilh. Kober storage locker find.
    Last edited by dobson; 10-08-2022 at 06:33 AM.