Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wilhelm Kober & Co

Article about: 2 of 2 I picked up at auction a few days ago. I don't really see any issues on this one aside from some cosmetic defects, but wanted to share. Comments and valuations welcome!

Default Wilhelm Kober & Co

2 of 2 I picked up at auction a few days ago. I don't really see any issues on this one aside from some cosmetic defects, but wanted to share. Comments and valuations welcome!

Wilhelm Kober & CoWilhelm Kober & CoWilhelm Kober & CoWilhelm Kober & CoWilhelm Kober & CoWilhelm Kober & Co

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wilhelm Kober & Co
    P
    Many

Nice looking Kober. That grip is beautiful
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Nice looking Kober. That grip is beautiful
    An interesting pattern for sure!

Nice find AK...and an SA variant to add to any SA dagger collection.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Nice find AK...and an SA variant to add to any SA dagger collection.

Regards Larry
    Thanks TJ and Larry! Where does this roll up on the rarity scale? I'm not a major SA dagger collector but I like to scoop the early ones up for the right price. I think I paid $594 + shipping for this one and the RZM M7/2 I posted, so that one I'd like to re-home solely because RZM daggers do not appeal to me.

as of 2009 ...it is on the scale of a Common 2.

Pretty much to this current time also still a common producer

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Beautiful grip.

A little tid bit in a variation

If you take your Kober and stand it next to any other SA produced dagger..you will see that the Kober grip is slightly longer.

Kober is on the left in the photo below.

Wilhelm Kober & Co

MAP
    ?

A nice low step. And as said a beautiful grip
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Larry C View Post
    A little tid bit in a variation

If you take your Kober and stand it next to any other SA produced dagger..you will see that the Kober grip is slightly longer.

Kober is on the left in the photo below.

Wilhelm Kober & Co
    That's very interesting, I have a Malsch and they have some interesting attributes on their Adler/grip as well.