Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Garrett AT Pro?

Article about: Hi all. I am looking at this detector, what do you think about it? Anyone uses it? The main thing i like and i need is that is waterproof. With the standard 21X28cm coil; how deep could it p

Lightbulb Garrett AT Pro?

Hi all. I am looking at this detector, what do you think about it? Anyone uses it? The main thing i like and i need is that is waterproof. With the standard 21X28cm coil; how deep could it pick up a etc. a silver coin and a gas mask cannister?

I guess its good then lol

?

To detect for silvercoins i would rather invest in a XP Goldmaxx.

If you need a detector to find militaria, i would invest in a Pulsedetector.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    To detect for silvercoins i would rather invest in a XP Goldmaxx.

If you need a detector to find militaria, i would invest in a Pulsedetector.
    Thank you for the answer, but that wasnt the question...

Im asking about the AT Pro since Garrett Slovenia delivers right next to me; and also that is my max price i can pay.

what you are going to dig?if war be better X TERA 50-70-705

Yes war but i plan going in water since i already have some confirmed dump locations in a stagnat river and in a pond. So waterproof is very improtant.

?

For relics it's good and searches quite deep. I use the AT Pro and the Fisher F5 + Whites TM800 and Fisher Gemini LOL

Cheers