Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Got an Ace 250!

Article about: I never thought I'd get into detecting but the price (\\$80!) just seemed right for me to start a whole new hobby that also may incorporate militaria! I was amazed at how it could discriminate

?

Default Got an Ace 250!

I never thought I'd get into detecting but the price ($80!) just seemed right for me to start a whole new hobby that also may incorporate militaria! I was amazed at how it could discriminate between quarters, nickels, dimes and silver so easily! I have a couple more months left on the base I'm currently stationed at which dates back to ww2! In fact, parts of the hangar I'm working in which does date to ww2, was converted into office spaces. I believe i also saw old, demolished concrete gun enplacements that could be my first spot to check. Hopefully I can find some era stuff.Got an Ace 250!

?

Good deal! I almost bought a M-D for $90 but didn't have the headphones, so I passed.

Good luck! Check the rules before beginning, especially on military posts and bases. I've been wanting to detect on my property but never bought a detector. Our property was in the path of a large portion of the Union advance to Gettysburg.

?

I'm going to check with the command master chief before I start poking around! Hopefully I get an ok!

?

What are you waiting for! Jump right in!

RZM
    ?

It's a great and very fun hobby. I've been metal detecting for almost 20 years. Hopefully you'll be pulling things like this out of the ground soon!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Got an Ace 250!  

?

Welcome onboard.

Rule #1

Dig EVERYTHING.