Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Magnet fishing

Article about: Hi Fancied trying out some magnet fishing but where to start??? Lots of battle sites here in Eastern Germany but also lots of rivers and lakes in the middle of these sites. Any suggestions o

Magnet fishinguse to work on a scallop boat out of Virginia, back in 1986. I pulled up one of these in a net. We drudge the bottom to find scallops. I forgot about it until today while reading some threads. I kept it around for years but lost it along the way never knew what it was till today ( internet) mortar..... it was missing the Finns when I found it. M49A2

Quote by Panzernutter View Post
    Magnet fishinguse to work on a scallop boat out of Virginia, back in 1986. I pulled up one of these in a net. We drudge the bottom to find scallops. I forgot about it until today while reading some threads. I kept it around for years but lost it along the way never knew what it was till today ( internet) mortar..... it was missing the Finns when I found it. M49A2
    If I was in your shoes I think I'd have been happier never knowing.

If you've lost a 60mm Mortar... Someone else might find it again! But who? And at what cost?

I'm sorry but... Ignorance really is Bliss as long as nothing goes wrong.

Stay safe,

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8