Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

N52 Neodymium Magnets

Article about: I fancy fishing for relics with a magnet. Has anybody had experience of this and what size should I get? There seem to be so many choices. Any advice would be appreciated. Martin

Default N52 Neodymium Magnets

I fancy fishing for relics with a magnet. Has anybody had experience of this and what size should I get? There seem to be so many choices.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Martin

Default Re: N52 Neodymium Magnets

I got this one CSN-60: Countersunk pot magnet 130 Kg Strength (Neodymium magnets) - supermagnete

Haven't put it fully to the test yet but it seems to be sufficient as long as I'm not going for fishing up submerged tanks or something

Quote by slados28 View Post
    I got this one CSN-60: Countersunk pot magnet 130*Kg*Strength*(Neodymium magnets) - supermagnete

Haven't put it fully to the test yet but it seems to be sufficient as long as I'm not going for fishing up submerged tanks or something
    Looks interesting. I guess if you did end up getting it attached to a tank, 130kg of grip would mean that it would be stuck on it forever?

Depending on where it caught on, I'd say probably?

?

Yes i had some experience, i used the big n52 "750kg" magnet. Now it is stuck in something very very heavy on the bottom of the sea. I have not been down there with my scuba gear to control what i have in the end of the line thanks to poor health the last years.

But it is extremely addicting to fish with a magnet. Just keep in mind that nearly all ammo and explosives were thrown in the sea.

I use a MaxiGrab magnet with a lift of 70 kg, its ok but could do with something better.

I've been advised to send off for one of these:- Super Magneten