Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Playing with live hand grenades.

Article about: This is ******* from YouTube. Hes a British metal detectorist in Germany. Check him out, hes really funny and also finds some interesting things now and again. Mostly I just watch his videos

I'd love to catch him in the woods alone, using my ninja skills to stalk him until roughly handling him from behind and forcing him to play out my favourite scene from 'Deliverance', but this time Burt Reynolds don't get to rescue him.......That'll teach him.

Oh Yeah.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I'd love to catch him in the woods alone, using my ninja skills to stalk him until roughly handling him from behind and forcing him to play out my favourite scene from 'Deliverance', but this time Burt Reynolds don't get to rescue him.......That'll teach him.

Oh Yeah.

And squeeeeeellll lika a pig boy

?

Oh Yeah.
    Don't forget the camera and put it on the tube. That'll go viral in a day!

Well, watched of few of his vids now. In his last one he explained it was all a "joke" and only wanted to "entertain" people, he pretended to pull the pin and threw it away. Nevertheless a complete utter idiot for making such vids!

Thought I could hear banjos whenever I drive past Bishop's Wood................

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    And squeeeeeellll lika a pig boy
    I'll see you in Stanley Park....by the public crouch.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

There are a lot of idiots among detectorists everywhere. For example here one of them tried to open a live unexploded shell with electrical metal cutter (sorry I do not know how it is in English). Of course the shell exploded and killed him.

But - all collectors who collect deactivated ammo. Have You ever thought how these items are really deactivated? I quess that many are deactivated by the people who found them and it is illegal... I do not know a single country where it is possible to deactivate legally WWII ammo like Panzerfausts, S-mines, T-Mines etc.

So, 'pretending' to throw a live F1 after pulling the pin is safe??? What about when it hit the ground? I am sorry but whatever the reasons behind it, the guy is a total idiot and devoid of any common sense. In any case, this isn't the only stupid thing he has shown himself doing in a video. There are plenty more examples but I will not give them air here.........the less people watch his vids the better.

I would also like to point out that he admits to be digging illegally.

I'll see you in Stanley Park....by the public crouch.
    Real purty mouth yuh got thur boy!...

?

Quote by mpnox View Post
    I'm not sure I know who you are talking about, but I have a good idea. Seen his videos and understand the different opinions.
    Just so you know, the pulling the pin trick was a joke, the grenade was safe. Still not funny tho.
    As you say still not funny,but how do you know the grenade was safe???, its a 70yr old piece of ordnance that has corrosion all round including the pin, the way he was handling it was stupidity in itself, there were and are no guarantees of stability in old ordnance,also his flippant attitude towards any personal injury also reflects on numerous other people connected with him directly and indirectly, that's like someone saying 'I'm going to jump under a train because I want to kill myself' what about the poor bugger driving the train, the police who have to walk for two miles picking pieces up along the track, this guy is a selfish ignorant moron and has less sense than Forrest Gump and gives the real detectorist a bad press

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast