Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

42 cqh thoughts & opinions

Article about: Hi everyone recently acquired this from auction. 42cqh matching numbers with frog stamped Gustav sudbrack 1940. Seems in fair condition a bit dirty and light surface rust. I've searched thro

Default 42 cqh thoughts & opinions

Hi everyone recently acquired this from auction.
    42cqh matching numbers with frog stamped Gustav sudbrack 1940. Seems in fair condition a bit dirty and light surface rust. I've searched through and only found very limited info on this year and marker. Would like to know if it is correct and a bit more info would be nice.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 42 cqh thoughts & opinions
    P
    Many

Not a common maker - some pictures would really help in making an accurate assessment. Best Regards, Fred

Quote by Leem5933 View Post
    Hi everyone recently acquired this from auction.
    42cqh matching numbers with frog stamped Gustav sudbrack 1940. Seems in fair condition a bit dirty and light surface rust. I've searched through and only found very limited info on this year and marker. Would like to know if it is correct and a bit more info would be nice.

Thanks
    Hello Leem.

Here is how to upload your photos -

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Kind regards,

Will.

Quote by Frogprince View Post
    Not a common maker

Hello,
    Fred, i would like to ask you questions if i may, they concern the maker cqh :
    1) is the marking cqh underlined the norm for this maker ?
    2) does this underlining have any signification or special story attached ?
    Thanks in advance
    Thanks
    JPhilip

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

42 cqh thoughts & opinions42 cqh thoughts & opinions42 cqh thoughts & opinions[ATTACH42 cqh thoughts & opinions42 cqh thoughts & opinions42 cqh thoughts & opinions42 cqh thoughts & opinions42 cqh thoughts & opinions=CONFIG]1680898[/ATTACH]

Hopefully these will work42 cqh thoughts & opinions

?

42 cqh is normal code, is not underlined as this was only 1940 production, the maker is Clemen & Jung, Solingen, here is well preserved piece in original condition, the blueing is plum colored, which is normal to see in late war period, matching with scabbard, the remains of scabbard body have normal use, with removed blueing by soldier use, light surface rust on body, the frog is correct one Gustav Sudbrack Bielefeld, 1940. Nice piece to any collection.

Thanks