Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Dress bayonet frog?

Article about: Hello Gents. Hope this is the right place to post my thread. Here is patent leather frog that looks almost like any other dress bayonet frog but the size is bigger. I think it's big enough t

Default Dress bayonet frog?

Hello Gents.
    Hope this is the right place to post my thread.
    Here is patent leather frog that looks almost like any other dress bayonet frog but the size is bigger. I think it's big enough to fit S98/05 or DRK hewer scabbard. What do you think guys about this frog?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Dress bayonet frog?Dress bayonet frog?Dress bayonet frog?Dress bayonet frog?Dress bayonet frog?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dress bayonet frog?
    P
    Many

Hi Kopterus..welcome to the forum..and yes ..you posted in the correct forum for discussion.
    Have patience until our skilled bayo collectors come along and will be able to answer any of your questions.

Sleepwalker , Fred P and AndyB will catch up with this thread soon. All other comments and thoughts welcome also.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Same opinion as Larry it could be destined for larger dress bayonet S98/05 or other items, SW and Fred are more frog items oriented experts.b.r.Andy

Thank you gents. May be the back blue felt is the clue?