Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Knowledge needed

Article about: Hello all, Here is a blade I know very little about. I have been offered a few others but don't know enough about them to make a knowledgeably purchase. I need to know rarity , average price

?

Default Knowledge needed

Hello all, Here is a blade I know very little about. I have been offered a few others but don't know enough about them to make a knowledgeably purchase. I need to know rarity , average price and anything else that you think would help me. Thanks TOMKnowledge neededKnowledge neededKnowledge neededKnowledge neededKnowledge needed
    Nothing like the sound of a 46 at tree top level.
    Semper Fi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Knowledge needed
    P
    Many

Default Re: Knowledge needed

Knowledge neededHi, all I can tell you is that it is a K98 dress/parade bayonet. As for price or rarity of maker I have no real idea. I do own one myself ,but it came from a junk shop ,so I paid very little for it. A standard K98 Is around the £90.00 mark I believe. Leon.

Hello,

this is a german Extra-Seitengewehr, private not a service bayonet. Wear to the dress uniform. Maker is Carl Eikhorn Solingen. Nice and complete example

Regards

Nice Eikhorn made "extra Waffen Seitengewher" Dress bayonet for walking out dress as Sleepwalker stated. timothy

?

Thank you all. I will try to post the rest of my 98 collection soon. I know most don't like to speak about price , but could someone pm me a ballpark price. Thanks again, TOM.
    Semper Fi

One like that in good shape without dress frog and portapee or dress knot would go for about seventy five to a hundred here in states I just bought a long Eickhorn like it in about same shape for sixty dollars but that was just the bayonet with dress frogs knots up to one fifty to two hundred there are a lot of dealer sites that have them but that is dealer prices they are common Eickhorn is a sought after good maker. timothy

?

Thank you timothy for your help . I turned down two in like shape, I'm sorry now. More will surely come my way...TOM
    Semper Fi

Oh I kind of imagine so there are so many makers and distributors of these it is endless. Good luck timothy