Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee

Article about: Here is another recent pick up in this bayonet grouping I acquired. KS98 Short Bayonet - Full Rig by Puma - Solingen. Nice black dress frog and Portepee. I believe portepee is for Infantry -

?

Default KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee

Here is another recent pick up in this bayonet grouping I acquired. KS98 Short Bayonet - Full Rig by Puma - Solingen. Nice black dress frog and Portepee. I believe portepee is for Infantry - 1st Battalion - 3rd company. It is a nice knot and in excellent condition. Not sure on that but maybe one of our knot wizards will know more than I on it its significance / division / branch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee   KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee  

KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee   KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee  

KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee   KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee  

KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee
    P
    Many

?

Very nice indeed Rossi

You have been busy lately picking up some beautys

Ive Got a very nice KS98 bayo Rig for sale on WAF, G.GRAFRATH, been told its a rare maker

Mac 66.

MAP
    ?

Rossi,

Been told that Billy G is the man on these. He was very kind and helpful with my recent post of a group of portepees

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/k98-b...e-s-id-543836/

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

very nice one.

Rossi,
    I believe you're correct about this infantry knot, 1st company, 3rd battalion. Overall, a very nice rig.

Michael,
    Many thanks for the kind words

Mac,
    I did see your Gebr. Gräfath KS98 on WAF. You're right, a fairly rare maker to encounter on anything, including a KS98. It should make a maker mark nut very happy.

?

Quote by Billy G View Post

Mac,
    I did see your Gebr. Gräfath KS98 on WAF. You're right, a fairly rare maker to encounter on anything, including a KS98. It should make a maker mark nut very happy.

Thanks Billy, think i,ll take better pix of it today in natural light outside & post it on the forum KS98 Short Bayonet - Puma Rig with Portepee

Br Mac 66.

Hi Kirk..looks like you hit the jackpot with all these bayo threads all of which are in excellent condition. Instant collection . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Real nice KS98 full rig! timothy