Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet

Article about: As stated before I want to start collecting again. Here's my first addition to my back to basics collecting. I picked up this gem last week, and I'm a bit excited to collect a few more speci

Default Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet

As stated before I want to start collecting again. Here's my first addition to my back to basics collecting. I picked up this gem last week, and I'm a bit excited to collect a few more specimens. I've always liked the K98 bayonet for their sleek design, and there practical aspects. This one is a early war example with matching scabbard and blade 1940 dated. The frog is starting to dry rot a titch above the handle area.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet   Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet  

Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet   Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet  

Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet   Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Code

Sun was pretty intense, and blotted out the code
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Matching E.U.F Horster bayonet  

A nice example "Humble". I've always liked named blades over letters and numbers. And in the 1937-1940 window you can find them. 18 manufacturers in fact. Collect the complete set!

Quote by Anderson View Post
    A nice example "Humble". I've always liked named blades over letters and numbers. And in the 1937-1940 window you can find them. 18 manufacturers in fact. Collect the complete set!
    An almost impossible feat. Lol!

Great looking blade! Bob

I'd like to collect more K98 bayos, but they need to be in top condition. They have gotten rather pricy for even junk ones.