Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first K98 and huge amounts to learn.!!!

Article about: Hi everyone so after a decade of collecting M1 Helmets I decided to cross over into the ww2 Wehrmacht world. It's very fasinating but scary too,i'm just glad to know there's so many of you h

Thank you to everyone's knowledge and input as I stated in the title thread I have much to learn about these wonderful pieces.never realised the scabbard had a screw not an alloy rivet.did wonder when bakelite was first used?I always had a gut feeling that wood grips should of been on there,thanks again Jake.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first K98 and huge amounts to learn.!!!
    P
    Many

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Thank you to everyone's knowledge and input as I stated in the title thread I have much to learn about these wonderful pieces.never realised the scabbard had a screw not an alloy rivet.did wonder when bakelite was first used?I always had a gut feeling that wood grips should of been on there,thanks again Jake.....
    1938 is right at the beginning for the black ones, the reddish/orange ones about five/six years later. The other factor being the maker, because not everyone was locked into doing the same things at the same exact time. Best Regards, Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2