Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

My new Elite Diamant Matching Bayonet

Article about: oooohhhh I like that alot Mike. I love the wooden grips way more than the bakelites on mine. That is a beauty. Nice original-to-piece matching frog as well. I highly appreciate you sharing M

?

Default Re: My new Elite Diamant Matching Bayonet

Arvid, I really really like that Berg & Co bayonet. I know some would disagree, but I even like it better than the ASW. But you sure found a nice Double "D" riveted!! Shes a smokin hot beauty. Do you like the late war "crossgrained" blades better than the early "blued" blades?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet
    P
    Many

?

The AGV Berg&co is pretty rare man. That was a nice find, especially in that condition. Look at that pommel and crossgaurd, flawless IMO!

?

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Arvid, I really really like that Berg & Co bayonet. I know some would disagree, but I even like it better than the ASW. But you sure found a nice Double "D" riveted!! Shes a smokin hot beauty. Do you like the late war "crossgrained" blades better than the early "blued" blades?
    Thanks for the nice words guys. Well, that was a tuff question Panzer1031. I think my answer must be: I like em all
    Last edited by agv44; 10-23-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Spelling error

?

I really love the german mauser bayonets, and here is another Berg & Co from my collection. Hope you like itMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet[ATTACH=CONFIG]150412

?

Love it man! Really like that wood grip and dark blade and pommel. To be honest, I havent been adding to my bayonet collection lately. Been focusing mostly on badges/awards. But seein these bayos always gets me fired up again! I have been waiting and checking around for a late war WKC (cvl) lately. Thats my next target.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10