Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Part view into estimates of production numbers

Article about: Hello members, the production charts of S84/98 were partly obtained from older BCN sites, unfortunally these are already obsolete and the estimates for some years are not correct. Other poin

?

Default Part view into estimates of production numbers

Hello members, the production charts of S84/98 were partly obtained from older BCN sites, unfortunally these are already obsolete and the estimates for some years are not correct. Other point is the charts were destined for BCN members and are result of long year work and collecting of many informations from members of the forum. The BCN forum on website already doent exist or is part of German Dagger forum. As the information is prepared for some book projects or interactive CD project, i will only publish small part of the charts. Thanks for understanding.
    The 1944 and 1945 production chart is pictured same as the overall year charts of period 1940-45. On many prewar years is still working and should be confirmed the collected datas.
    I changed the pdf file to jpgs, i hope is visible enough.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Part view into estimates of production numbers   Part view into estimates of production numbers  

Last edited by AndyB; 07-13-2013 at 12:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Part view into estimates of production numbers
    P
    Many

Default Re: Part view into estimates of production numbers

Hi Andy and thank you for your generous contribution to the K98 forum. I have pinned your thread to the top of the forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill