Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Seitengewehr 84/98 Bayonet with matching numbers / letters

Article about: Hallo Are this matching number or? - Try to see the number on scabbard, is it not a G or is it a 0 and is it an a (a-block) I would like to buy it but am in doubt if it is a matching number.

?

Default Seitengewehr 84/98 Bayonet with matching numbers / letters

Hallo

Are this matching number or? -

Try to see the number on scabbard, is it not a G or is it a 0 and is it an a (a-block)

I would like to buy it but am in doubt if it is a matching number.

jtns63
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seitengewehr 84/98 Bayonet with matching numbers / letters  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seitengewehr 84/98 Bayonet with matching numbers / letters
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

It is a "0" to my eyes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Jtns I would prefer if you would give a thread title that will help search engines guide collectors to this website.
    Preferably " Seitengewehr 84/98 Bayonet with matching numbers / letters " as an example but the title should describe what it is or appears to be.
    The current thread title " Matching number or...." could lead to any website with that non descriptive wording.

Please for future threads a better description.
    I will edit your title this time.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Should be compare on similar piece, looks like a 4710d, the O could be damaged or something was there by stamping? what is the maker ?

?

Thank you. Yes I understand.
    Regards
    jtns63

?

Yes number is 4710d but look like 0 is the letter G? - The maker is 44pyy

- - ------- - -

Thank you

?

Its a late war piece, so mechanical spures on surface could cause problems by digit stamping, so no problem there is 0 on both parts, only on scabbard could be some mechanical problems in that area and now it looks like G instead of 0, G letter was never used by PYY, should be wooden grips there.