Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Single etched eickhorn long bayonet ..opinions??

Article about: hi all...i'm looking at this eickhorn single etched long bayonet for sale...in the techet's book is rated as scarce...it seems beautiful and original...what's your opinion? what would be a f

Default Single etched eickhorn long bayonet ..opinions??

hi all...i'm looking at this eickhorn single etched long bayonet for sale...in the techet's book is rated as scarce...it seems beautiful and original...what's your opinion? what would be a fair price for it ,considering it's overall good general conditions??
    thanks a lot
    Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??
    P
    Many

Hi Luca...leave it to the ..which I will call by name the "Etchperts" To me..the etch is very beautiful and very clean looking.. ( by the way no problem with the bayo itself ) but hard to prove its authenticity... #1 I dont know it...#2 Modern day technology has reproduced these beauties very easily. Need to be careful whether true or false. It sounds you are also un sure of it ? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thanks a lot larry...i'm unsure because i'm not expert at all...i've taken the techet book recently but i think that it's not enough...experience and knowledge should walk together...))..let's wait "Etchperts"))

?

These are notoriously difficult to authenticate and modern methods dont help either, the one thing thats putting me off is that the eagle is not central to the centre line of the blade, nor is the helmet motif, also the fleur de leaf scroll beneath the swastika is,nt equal in design or level with each other, you really need to find a clear original photo of the same type and compare each, which is,nt going to be that easy

Eagles head looks odd.
    (Camera angle?)

Regards
    Vedran

here some pics of a bayo of the same pattern belonging to a big collectror and expert of etched bayos...there are some little differences
    Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??Single etched eickhorn long  bayonet ..opinions??

I think that is a major difference.
    You sell these bayonet?
    (As far as I remember, so far you have shown some quite "strange" bayonets.)

Regards
    Vedran

No vedran..i d like to buy but i ll don t do it any more..too many red flags...it s the first time i post a bayo for opinions :-))
    Thanks a lot