Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some Dress Bayonets

Article about: Some bayonets that I have had for some time . Could anybody ID the maker for the Fireman bayonet .? Thanks for any help on the fireman . Gary

?

Default Some Dress Bayonets

Some bayonets that I have had for some time . Could anybody ID the maker for the Fireman bayonet .? Thanks for any help on the fireman . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Dress Bayonets   Some Dress Bayonets  

Some Dress Bayonets   Some Dress Bayonets  

Some Dress Bayonets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Dress Bayonets
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some Dress Bayonets

Nothings springs to mind on the "HK" mark? It may well be a retailers mark as opposed to a makers mark.

They all look nice. But I have never been educated enough to risk buying an etched bayonet for myself. I just don't have the reference material on these.

Cheers, Ade

?

Thanks Ade the etched bayonet I got from a friend a while back. They are a very tough area. This one matches all the ref. I could find on etched Eichorn. Gary

lmrobil
    ?

There's a nice thread going on right now over at germandaggers.com regarding fire bayos. It shows three variations of the HK mark but says the maker hasn't yet been confirmed. Take a look!

Lance

?

Lance thank you I will take a look at that . Gary

The etched one is "bang on" super Eickhorn textbook etch. The same pattern can be seen on page 128 of Wayne Techet's excellent reference book on the subject. for every real etched there are 50 copies, but this one conforms to known originals ........JMO

?

Thanks John I agree it is very tough to find a good etched bayonet.

Hi Gary, that is a nice collection you have there.

The etched Eickhorn is a beautiful piece and i can see the detail of this fine original in contras to the many fakes in the market. That bayonet is definatly a keeper for life.

rgds, Ty

?

Hi Ty thats one thing about the Germans and there bayonet's if they made them they made them right. I just hope my son likes this stuff when he gets older. Gary

I know this is an old post, but no one identified the maker of the fireman extra-seitengewehr. The maker is Heinrich Krieghoff, Suhl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast