Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

We recently acquired some bayonets and have no information on them yet

Article about: I was looking thru the web and found your site.I was wondering if anyone here could give us some information on these 2 bayonets This one is roughly 12 1/2 long We believe this to be german

tkobo
    ?

Default We recently acquired some bayonets and have no information on them yet

I was looking thru the web and found your site.I was wondering if anyone here could give us some information on these 2 bayonets

This one is roughly 12 1/2" long
    We believe this to be german ww2, and that the maker as shown in the maker is Rudolf Buchel.We are told its a rare maker.
    But thats all we have so far, and we are not sure on any of it.

This one is roughly 19 1/2" long

We "think" this one is japanese,but are only guessing.

Any help at all would be appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

2. # ADS

Default Re: We recently acquired some bayonets and have no information on them yet

Hi Tkobo

The first one is a German dress bayonet, value around 100 euro.

Second, not sure, but I'am thinking Japanese as well...

Greetz

Nick VR

Johnnie
    ?

Default Re: We recently acquired some bayonets and have no information on them yet

The second one is indeed a late war Japanese Arisaka bayonet with wood scabbard. Have no idea of the value though.

Johnnie

pjm
    ?

The Japanese bayonet is marked Toyoda Jidoshoki Seisakusho (Toyoda Automatic Loom Works), a company that produced these under Nagoya arsenal supervision.

Value around US $150...some collectors specialize in late war, others avoid them.

tkobo
    ?

Thank you all very much.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.