Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?

Article about: Hello everyone, just bought these pins which I should have put on a forum first but too late. I don't know much about pins so I need some help on authenticating them and how to detect fakes

Default NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?

Hello everyone, just bought these pins which I should have put on a forum first but too late. I don't know much about pins so I need some help on authenticating them and how to detect fakes from the real ones. Let me know about these. Im very new here so im still learning.

NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?
    P
    Many

Let me know if you see the Images.

I can see them Marko.

Thank you so much It took me an hour and a half. Let me know if these pins are real or fake.

Quote by MarkoJ012 View Post
    Thank you so much It took me an hour and a half. Let me know if these pins are real or fake.
    My pleasure.

It is tricky at first, but you will be ok next time you upload photos.

I can't help authenticity, but the pin people will be along soon to help.

Kind regards,

Will.

Okay, sorry didn't know. Thanks for the reminder.

Marko

Sorry it took you so long to get your photos posted! Fret not, your efforts are appreciated and your quality photos have value. Whether Party badges are authentic or not, quality photos help to make these determinations.

All of your newly acquired Party badges are authentic, well done! You can look at an RZM list to see whom the makers were. Advise if you need assistance with this. Also, please add your photos to the “unoffical” thread to keep authentic examples in a centralized, searchable database. This would be much appreciated.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thank you so much I was very worried and kind of frustrated because many websites require all sorts of info. and e.x.t but this website was so worth it. Thank you for the reply. I will see how to move this topic to the "unoffical" thread to keep it centralized. Much appreciated for your time.

Marko,

Glad that some of the folks here were able to vet your NSDAP party badges and confirm them to be authentic..

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Marko,

Glad that some of the folks here were able to vet your NSDAP party badges and confirm them to be authentic..

Smitty
    Im very glad too becuase they are getting harder and harder to find.