Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Haco SA Dagger

Article about: I recently aquired this Haco blade from a large haul I posted here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...0/#post2345589 Here's a nice Haco SA piece in great condition. Take notice to the H

Default Haco SA Dagger

I recently aquired this Haco blade from a large haul I posted here:
    Large Haul Sa/NSKK Daggers

Here's a nice Haco NSKK piece in great condition. Take notice to the Haco lower guard marked "B". Overall a great looking piece, one negative is some water spotting on the blade. Thanks for any feedback on the interesting cross guard!

Cheers,
    Ben

Haco SA DaggerHaco SA DaggerHaco SA DaggerHaco SA DaggerHaco SA Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haco SA Dagger
    P
    Many

Very Nice Ben..there is alot of history with the Berlin SA and quite heinous what they were involved in.
    Supposedly they were involved with starting the Reichstag fire ...and also other nasty instances within that gruppe.
    Great dagger and History

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, my 1st Berlin Sa dagger! Heinous group indeed considering the arson attack was a pretext for mass arrests of communist's/ delegates and gave the nazi a foothold in parliament. Happy Memorial Day Weekend!