Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake Partei Badges

Article about: Iwas able to obtain a convolut of old Books topic kriegsmarine. The old collector who stop collecting due his age also gave me this badge for a cheap price and I don't wanted to be impolite.

?

Default Real or fake Partei Badges

Iwas able to obtain a convolut of old Books topic kriegsmarine. The old collector who stop collecting due his age also gave me this badge for a cheap price and I don't wanted to be impolite. Iam really not sure if this a original or fakes especially the "erwacht" and the "jetzt erst recht" ones since they have RZM marks which considered by many as fake indicators. If some of the pins are real what would they probably worth? Since they are exactly fitting in my collection (kriegsmarine) Real or fake Partei BadgesReal or fake Partei Badges

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake Partei Badges
    P
    Many

Not considered to be fake indicators! are fake indicators , The painted one stands a chance. Regards Paul. P.S polite notice one item per post next time cheers

?

Thanks

The m1/17 painted badge is good the other two are not. You should be able to find a price easily if you Google it.
    Vince

?

For what it is worth, I agree with Vincent.

LX.

As the gents said, the M1/17 Party Badge is a good one, the others are not. It would be nice if the white paint in the roundel would have turned yellow, those look super nice!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE