Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?

Article about: Good day all I have this 40 year faithfull service medal that started me and my fathers journey into collecting 2ww german militaria. I would really appreciate some help as to it's Authentic

Exclamation Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?

Good day all
    I have this 40 year faithfull service medal that started me and my fathers journey into collecting 2ww german militaria.
    I would really appreciate some help as to it's Authenticity as well as possible value.
    I have had this medal for 11 years thus far.

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?

Kind regards
    Waffenboertjie
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-10-2023 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum,

We do not appraise or give monetary values to decorations and other items as it is a very subjective and broad topic. You can search for examples that have sold at auction houses and other places in order to get estimated values on your decorations.

Presentation case and medal look fine to me, wait for some others to add their thoughts.

Best regards

Smitty

I have edited the title of your thread.
    Please read the following thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Welcome to the forum,

We do not appraise or give monetary values to decorations and other items as it is a very subjective and broad topic. You can search for examples that have sold at auction houses and other places in order to get estimated values on your decorations.

Presentation case and medal look fine to me, wait for some others to add their thoughts.

Best regards

Smitty

Hi smitty
    Thank you for the input
    Im just happy to have some people give an opinion on the medal, the most important aspect is the authenticity for me
    Kind regards
    Waffen boertjie

- - ------- - -

Hi Ralph
    Im sorry for mishap
    Im still very new to this😅
    Regards
    Waffenboertjie

Can you post a larger, clear, photo of the reverse?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hey guys
    Sorry for late feedback
    Phone decided to give its last breath was only able to replace it this week
    As requested a pic of the back thx for all advice and help
    Regards
    Waffenboertjie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre authenticity?