Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?

Article about: Hello Everyone, I would appreciate any input on my badges obtained so far, in regards to rarity, average price for each, and any other input you'd have. All or anything at all is appreciated

Default Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?

Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate any input on my badges obtained so far, in regards to rarity, average price for each, and any other input you'd have. All or anything at all is appreciated very much. These Membership badges are one of my favorite's to collect. I find them to be very interesting in regards to how they were made and the manufacturing. And it is quite rewarding to see them all together. Anyways, Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks again!
    Adam

Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?
    P
    Many

Quote by Ajd8281 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate any input on my badges obtained so far, in regards to rarity, average price for each, and any other input you'd have. All or anything at all is appreciated very much. These Membership badges are one of my favorite's to collect. I find them to be very interesting in regards to how they were made and the manufacturing. And it is quite rewarding to see them all together. Anyways, Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks again!
    Adam

Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?Evaluation of my Membership Badges so far?
    Hello Adam.

We are happy to help with authenticity, but we do not give valuations because price is subjective. Also please start a new thread for each badge, that way confusion is avoided.

Kind regards,

Will.