Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

gravity knife opinion!

Article about: after finally buying the gravity knife I posted previously, I can now put some detailed pictures, and I want to know if I made the correct purchase, any opinions from people with more experi

?

Default gravity knife opinion!

after finally buying the gravity knife I posted previously, I can now put some detailed pictures, and I want to know if I made the correct purchase, any opinions from people with more experience? (I was not able to open the knife for further inspection, and I am afraid of forcing too much and breaking)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gravity knife opinion!   gravity knife opinion!  

gravity knife opinion!   gravity knife opinion!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gravity knife opinion!
    P
    Many

I can't see any issues with it.

?

thank you for the response Anderson! I am also pretty confident, but always good to get some extra opinions!

No Need to open it Guto...looks like a used but honest example.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I appreciate the answer Larry!

Thumbs up

Quote by guto View Post
    I appreciate the answer Larry!
    I share your relief ! My own example ( purchased decades ago,when my knowledge was near-zero and before internet forums such as this existed ) is very similar in detail and 'patina of age'.

?

I agree Martin! we develop this knowledge with time, therefore is always good to have second opinions once we are only beginners in this field of collection!

?

Nice purchase !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "