Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt

Article about: Dear Gentlemen, My newly acquired Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer with (26)Maker Marker & Box. Some Detailed Pics were taken with a loupe. There maybe some frosting going on. Feel

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt

Dear Gentlemen,

My newly acquired Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer with (26)Maker Marker & Box. Some Detailed Pics were taken with a loupe. There maybe some frosting going on.

Feel free to comment on the quality & authenticity, your opinion matters!

Sincerely Patrick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt
    P
    Many

?

Nice mint looking cross. The case looks original too but I'm not sure the case and cross started out together. The interior of the case looks in a far worse shape than the condition of the cross it contains.
    Good set though and a quality EK1.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Very nice cross! Great find!

Default High-res Photos

Hey Adrian, Thanks for replying, I agree, the box seems a little beat up but here are some High-res individual photos, previously too many photos better to squeeze all into one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse by B.H Mayer's Kunst-Prageanstalt  

?

Those photos are much better to look at. Straight on front and back photos are best, maybe a couple of angled pics of the hinges and catch are useful as well. Otherwise it gets too busy on the eyes.
    I don't know much about cases but this one looks like a good one, worn and beaten up but original in my opinion.
    The EK is is mint condition and likely never worn. You do find Mayer EKs in good condition. I have one but not in such good order.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Talking Additional High Res (Angles)

Thanks Adrian, you have one Mayer's EK too? here are some additional photos to review more angles to verify the Hinge, Marker, Frame, 1939 and Swastika, This EK is quite a high shine but some frosting going on as well and hopefully no Paintwork underneath the Rim not sure if it helps but enjoy