Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NSFK, WL and eventual Fj

Article about: Guys, I nice modestly priced group today (1 of 3) with some nice bits and bobs. Clearly had an interest in flying ended up in the Luftwaffe as an engineer and the latter stages as a paratroo

Default NSFK, WL and eventual Fj

Guys,

I nice modestly priced group today (1 of 3) with some nice bits and bobs. Clearly had an interest in flying ended up in the Luftwaffe as an engineer and the latter stages as a paratroop. I don't think he did any parachuting though!

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSFK, WL and eventual Fj   NSFK, WL and eventual Fj  

NSFK, WL and eventual Fj   NSFK, WL and eventual Fj  

NSFK, WL and eventual Fj   NSFK, WL and eventual Fj  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK, WL and eventual Fj
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSFK, WL and eventual Fj

hi jock you must be pleased with this as i know i would, i love it what a nice little group all with nice photos and to top it all of modestly priced super

i have some nice hj document's,ausweis's,urkunde's,photo etc but this forum has never let start a thread in here oh sorry once it did,think it could be my comp

cheers ewan

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    hi jock you must be pleased with this as i know i would, i love it what a nice little group all with nice photos and to top it all of modestly priced super

i have some nice hj document's,ausweis's,urkunde's,photo etc but this forum has never let start a thread in here oh sorry once it did,think it could be my comp

cheers ewan
    Ewan,

I have found if I try to post more than 3 photos at a time that I get timed out, so post the photos then type the thread?!

Jock

Superb group.

If your photos are very large file sizes you will have problems. Make them smaller. Or upload them one at a time, up to the forum maximum of 10 pics. Then post the thread.

Cheers, Ade.