Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Provisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCard

Article about: Hi A couple of things I picked up recently that I'd like to share for historical interest..........Although not Third Reich they form a nice link between the Imperial Army paperwork and the

Default Provisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCard

Hi

A couple of things I picked up recently that I'd like to share for historical interest..........Although not Third Reich they form a nice link between the Imperial Army paperwork and the Wehrmacht issue stuff.

First is a soldbuch WW1 style but issued to a member of the provisional reichswehr in 1920, a member of the rifle regt. 25 which went on to become IR 13 when the army was reduced to 100,000 men.

Other item is an ID for a rifleman in IR 6 Komp 10 and came with his photo album. Book is signed by the commander Freiherr von Lutzow.

The insignia is the arm shield worn by provisional reichswehr to identify which unit they belonged. Just happened to come to me at the same time and not related to the paperwork.

kind regards

Tony

Provisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCard

Provisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCardProvisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCard
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Provisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCard   Provisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Provisional Reichswehr Soldbuch and Reichswehr IdCard
    P
    Many

Fantastic to see future Oakleaves winner and future Generalleutnant Kurt-Jürgen Freiherr von Lützow's signature as a Hauptmann.