Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......

Article about: Hello everyone, I was lucky enough to purchase this second wehrpass through Alexander Historical Auction, to show to comrades, who undoubtedly worked together while in Sachsenhausen. The sec

Default Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......

Hello everyone,
    I was lucky enough to purchase this second wehrpass through Alexander Historical Auction, to show to comrades, who undoubtedly worked together while in Sachsenhausen. The second man for not too long, but i always love when soldbuchs' and wehrpass' come together like this. Perhaps the two were friends, shared smokes, and stories, who knows, but they definitely knew of each other, and now they live forever in my collection of WWII identification cabinets. Sorry about the poor pics, there is a hurricane outside, if anyone wants to see additional pages, let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......   Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......
    P
    Many

Default Second man

Second man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......   Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......  

Nice pair of Wehrpaß, I can't read Johanns surname, superb moustache. I'm assuming from his age he may have been a veteran of the first war too?

I agree, he must have some wwi experience but is not documented in his wehrpass, I'm gonna post three additional pages now, it's actually a pretty uneventful wehrpass.

Default More pics

More pics (2nd Soldier)

Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......   Sachsenhausen Wehrpass' Comrades......  

Default More pics

Ending of 2nd soldiers document pages of his wehrpass'

Hi there,

I’m reading the second mans name as Johann Schüßler (Schüssler).