Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please

Article about: Hi This is a wehrpass that I have had for a year or so. I think that it is original but with an added HJ unit entry. What do you think? If it is a fake entry and it is in ink, can I get it o

Default SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please

Hi

This is a wehrpass that I have had for a year or so. I think that it is original but with an added HJ unit entry. What do you think? If it is a fake entry and it is in ink, can I get it out?

Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please   SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please  

SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please   SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please  

SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please   SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please  

Last edited by CARL; 04-18-2017 at 11:29 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS wehrpass with fake HJ entry? Help please
    P
    Many

Sorry about the runes badge uploaded it by accident and couldn't find a way of removing them.

Martyn

?

Quote by Bonecollector View Post
    Sorry about the runes badge uploaded it by accident and couldn't find a way of removing them.

Martyn
    Done.

It does look like a suspicious entry - especially as they have even added an exclamation mark at the end of the entry.

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    It does look like a suspicious entry - especially as they have even added an exclamation mark at the end of the entry.
    Also, the "/" in the designation doesn't make sense, and the last letter in "Div." doesn't look like a "v" to me at all.

I, too, have the suspicion that a real, but rather unexciting Wehrpass was made more attractive by the addition of an entry for a well-known SS divsion.

Thank you

Do you think that the rest is OK and the book itself is original. I thought the exclamation may have been the commas that they usually put around the name but not sure. Not to worried about the HJ entry just really want to know if the other ss entries in the pass are correct. I've had it for a while and just want to sort out whether it is a genuine ss wehrpass.

That's what I was thinking.

I am not an expert in this field, but personally, I see nothing else that is suspicious.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    ...I see nothing else that is suspicious.
    I agree.

I bought it from a dealer near to where I live and got suspicious as I saw what I thought were some reproduction insignia someone after I bought it. It's a shame that people do this to good items. I will to get the entry out of the book some how without damaging it further. I have other wehrpasses which may be original sachsenhausen but again genuine items are ready to alter with dodgy stamps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast