Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!

Article about: Hi Guys, inspired by another thread on the subject of 'Wehrpass', I dug deep into my paperwork collection and found a total of 8 Wehrpasses and 4 Soldbucher (I didn't even know I had so many

Default Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!

Hi Guys,

inspired by another thread on the subject of 'Wehrpass', I dug deep into my paperwork collection and found a total of 8 Wehrpasses and 4 Soldbucher (I didn't even know I had so many of them). I will deal with the individual pieces in more detail here one by one, there is also a Soldbuch of an SS Hauptscharfuhrer among them!

Regards so far,

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!  
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-13-2023 at 07:06 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!
    P
    Many

Waiting to see more detail from these
    -TJ-

Default Soldbuch SS Hauptscharfuhrer

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Waiting to see more detail from these
    Got some close-ups from the SS Soldbuch. Named to Kasimir Chlustin from Frankfurt/M, SS Hauptscharfuhrer from January, 1, 1945.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!   Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!  

Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!   Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!  

Great collection, can’t wait to see more from this group. I found that Herr Kasimir Chlustin was still residing at Frankfurt An Main in 1950.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Great collection, can’t wait to see more from this group. I found that Herr Kasimir Chlustin was still residing at Frankfurt An Main in 1950.

That's right BlackCat, thanks for your post! Mr. Chlustin died sometime in the mid-1990s, and at that time I had the unique opportunity to acquire his Soldbuch and as well as his Wehrpass directly from his estate. I will post photos of his Wehrpass later, this is in very good condition. Photos of the other items to follow, it's just a bit of work with so many pieces. There is also an interesting Wehrpass from a medical officer underneath.

Hi Sammler.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your collection!

Kind regards,

Will.

Default Wehrpass SS Hauptscharfuhrer Chlustin

Quote by Willmore View Post
    Hi Sammler.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your collection!

Kind regards,

Will.
    Thank you Will!

Here are now photos of the Wehrpass of the SS Hauptscharfuhrer Chlustin. During his service in the German Army and later in the Waffen SS, he served in both the western campaign and the eastern campaign. He was in the Netherlands and Belgium in 1942 and in Ukraine and Russia from 1943. In the east he took part in the legendary battles of Kirovograd, Cherkasy, Crimea and Yassy. He was wounded once and was awarded the Wound Badge in Black and the Second Class War Merit Cross with Swords.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!   Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!  

A really nice Wehrpaß and Soldbuch group. It is always a real bonus to have both as it helps build a better picture of the soldiers life.

Kind regards,

Will.

Quote by Willmore View Post
    A really nice Wehrpaß and Soldbuch group. It is always a real bonus to have both as it helps build a better picture of the soldiers life.

Kind regards,

Will.
    That's absolutely true Will, of course, and getting the two together isn't often the case. I'm not quite sure if I don't have other papers from this estate, I haven't touched most of my paperwork collection for years. I also have a number of Passports, DAF membership books, Arbeitsbucher, RAD Membership Papers and other things like that. Let's see what else can be found.

Default More Paperwork :D

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    That's absolutely true Will, of course, and getting the two together isn't often the case. I'm not quite sure if I don't have other papers from this estate, I haven't touched most of my paperwork collection for years. I also have a number of Passports, DAF membership books, Arbeitsbucher, RAD Membership Papers and other things like that. Let's see what else can be found.
    Just a small Selection of more TR Paperwork ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpass/Soldbuch Collection!  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast