Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Got this beautiful set recently, Romanian buttstock, dong, handguard and pistol grip awesome trench art

Article about: So this set came with above mentioned parts however I can't confirm that the pistol grip is matching and I'm leaning towards it's the only portion of this set that isn't matching. Dong has &

Default Got this beautiful set recently, Romanian buttstock, dong, handguard and pistol grip awesome trench art

Got this beautiful set recently, Romanian buttstock, dong, handguard and pistol grip awesome trench art

So this set came with above mentioned parts however I can't confirm that the pistol grip is matching and I'm leaning towards it's the only portion of this set that isn't matching. Dong has "Mariana" on it, handguard has "Dana" on it, assuming these are old flings. There is also what looks like "Mabi" carved into the buttstock but its worn and harder to see. Picked this up for $225 at akoptionsllc.com which I think is a good price and I imagine today this is probably valued closer to $300 to the right collector. In 25 years when I give it to my grandson, if I have one, I'm hoping itll be worth much more although I hope he doesn't sell it lol.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got this beautiful set recently, Romanian buttstock, dong, handguard and pistol grip awesome trench art
    P
    Many

?

AK-47 parts ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Why only talk about value and hoping it is worth much more? Isn't the history behind this item more important? I'm done here.

Hi there.

I really like these personalised pieces and actually have a deactivated Zastava M72B1 with Cyrillic script carved into the wood work.

Quote from member meyerse -

When these Yugo AKs were surplused (I think more than a decade now) came on the market several years ago now (back in the golden day's of AK parts kits) many were carved or marked with various embellishments.

Cyrillic script on the woodwork of a Zastava M72B1

Kind regards,

Will.

Yes sir

- - ------- - -

Damn man that may be one of the best trench art pieces I've ever seen. Bad ass

Good start as a new member

I want to remind everyone that we will not tolerate cyberbullying or baiting another member to react or respond to unnecessary comments.

We don't focus on the price of an object due to the subjective nature of pricing and evaluating. With that said it's alright to comment about how much someone may have spent on an item but let's refrain from future "potential worth" of something...

Keep to the subject at hand and discuss that only.

Should there be any more inappropriate comments this topic will be locked.

Best regards

Smitty