Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art

Article about: hi nick , i have at least more than 20 carved shells , most of them are from the ww1. i will post more and detailed ones next time.... i like your collection too regards t.

Default Re: Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art

some more handcrafted pow items.
    regards timo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art   Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art   Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art   Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art
    P
    Many

Thanks for showing. You have a very interesting collection.

Martin

?

Excellent collection - some really nice WWII pieces there - which seem to be often overlooked - I still see the aluminium cigarette cases regularly on local car boot sales – but the prices are going up!

Makes me want to see my collection again – been packed away for three years now whilst working on the house

dear nick,
    hope to see some pieces of your collection one day :O)
    regards timo

?

Greetings. A fine collection - congratulations. The average collector can't distinguish between trench art and PoW handicraft. Have you anything from PoW in Canada during WW2? (That is my specialty).

Riley

WOW!!! great Stuff and a great addition to the forum.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Hi Timo - Your collection inspired me and the local library were looking for a display for Remembrance Day, so I volunteered and got a few items out for them.

hey nick ,

awesome collection of shells .......

its a good idea to show them in a libary ......in my opinion one of those trenchart items could tell more from the war , than any book ....

thx for showing .

regards t.

update of my collection....

this year , i got a lot of new stuff for my collection....

enjoy..

cheers t.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art   Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

?

Excellent collection - Amazing! - Have to say I have a soft spot for the shell splinter letter openers, but just never seem to find them - I only have one! The epaulette pin cushion is a superb piece too. Haven't added much to my collection this year as I buy most of my pieces in France and we didn't get there this summer.

Did get to see a lot though - Eben Emael, Nuremberg, Vienna, Budapest, Hungary, Berchtesgaden etc - Oh! & did manage one small souvenier!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast