Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art

Article about: hi nick , i have at least more than 20 carved shells , most of them are from the ww1. i will post more and detailed ones next time.... i like your collection too regards t.

Default Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art

hi there ,

im a 33 old guy from berlin/germany ,and i collect since im 16.
    i collect pow and trenchart from ww 1&2 . especially handcrafted cigarette boxes ,letter opener made by bombshell ,pictures and personal items..

im always interested in items for my collection.

feel free to comment

regards timo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art   Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art   Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art   Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art
    P
    Many

Default Re: Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art

About time! Very nice stuff Timo.

I like the Texas pipe.

?

A very comprehensive collection Timo and some nice items. I think trench art and POW art is an undervalued area of collecting, all of these items have a story behind them and a personal connection to history. Thanks for showing

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks for the feedback , guys...i u r interested i ll upload more ;O)

?

Hello

Very nice collection ! Pleas upload more !

Kind regards
    Alex

Always a favorite of mine-Trench art! You've got some great pieces! I especially like the little Leningrad barrels! Thanks for posting and let's see more! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A truly fascinating focus area ! A delight to see

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    A very comprehensive collection Timo and some nice items. I think trench art and POW art is an undervalued area of collecting, all of these items have a story behind them and a personal connection to history. Thanks for showing
    Couldn't agree more Adrian , keep posting them Timo ! You will find some more very interesting Trench Art items in some of the Battlefield Archaeology threads !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Very nice collection! Can You please post a photo of 2 Karelian birch boxes (on the left of Your photo)? As I remember they were marked Nordfront 1943 or something similar. Do You know something more about the history of these boxes?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Very nice collection! Can You please post a photo of 2 Karelian birch boxes (on the left of Your photo)? As I remember they were marked Nordfront 1943 or something similar. Do You know something more about the history of these boxes?
    hi frundsberg , these round wooden boxes , were manufactured in your local area...i got few of these in different sizes , i know 2 different branding stamps...
    the originality is safe , because i found a picture from the "ss nord" with a box in the background.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Introducing my colletion of pow/trench art  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast