Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity

Article about: I was offered this. I do not think this is fake, But I am no expert on these older Naval shirts, was looking for the opinion of somebody with more expertise, Thanks everyone.

Default 1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity

I was offered this. I do not think this is fake, But I am no expert on these older Naval shirts, was looking for the opinion of somebody with more expertise, Thanks everyone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity   1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity  

1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity   1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity  

1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity   1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity  

1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1951 dated Summer Matroska authenticity
    P
    Many

Bumping this

?

I'm no expert on naval uniforms either but i've seen millions of stamps in my time and i don't see anything wrong with these ones.

If someone was going to make a bogus stamp, they'd surely go for a wartime date?

There are a load of these shirts for sale on Violity right now if you want to shop around or contrast items on the market.

I have no idea about this shirt but the seller has more nice items, both wartime and postwar.

Unfortunately i've already come across a couple of these for sale with the last two digits of the date stamp conviently "Ripped off"