Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966

Article about: Alongside here i want to present to you my summer beskozirka dated 1966. I had some doubts that it may be a fake, because of the very prestine condition oh the sweat band. after completely w

Default Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966

Alongside here i want to present to you my summer beskozirka dated 1966. I had some doubts that it may be a fake, because of the very prestine condition oh the sweat band. after completely washing/cleaning it and polishing the red star i was sure that it is a real one. the mark inside says its dated 1966. I got it form a flea market where the guy selling didnt knew what he had. the guards Tallie of baltic fleet wasnt original on this one - i changed it for representation (looks nicer in my cardboard). it originally came with a ВОЕННО-МОРСКОЙ ФЛОТ common war Fleet tallie that i safely store under the hat.

Maybe you can help me a little bit - am i right? is this an original?

2. what would you say is its worth? i know i dont have like a pot of gold but i guess esspecially the summer version is not very common! i've since i have it not seen another one to buy.

Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet Navy Summer beskozirka dated 1966
    P
    Many

Same here, lots of information on the page Under the Red Star
    Regarding value: I prefer to keep forums like this about the items. Not about evaluations. Ebay or several online shops can give you indications of prices.

Under the Red Star - Navy Caps

yeah man thanks...i know that page pretty well....but as you can see not a single summer beskozirka dated before 1969 there :/