Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts

Article about: Gentlemen, your comments have been extremely helpful on the other items I've put up for viewing/critique. If you have time and wish to comment on these two buckles, I'd appreciate it. Questi

Default 2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts

Gentlemen, your comments have been extremely helpful on the other items I've put up for viewing/critique. If you have time and wish to comment on these two buckles, I'd appreciate it.

Question: Where do I look for current values on items like these belt buckles?

Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts   2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts  

2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts   2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts  

2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Belt Buckles - Comments Welcomed - Appreciate Other Comments On Other Posts
    P
    Many

Sadly again BOTH poor Polish made fakes - you see them regularly on Ebay ........ sorry mate.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Hello Von Ritt, unfortunately these buckles are not good and are some of the most common, and worst, fakes currently being sold. No original German buckle had that style of RZM buckle catch. SS buckle is 4th Reich and the other wants to be a rare Dutch SS buckle. Best Regards.

Men, thank you a bunch. Im about to post 4 pins. Each separately.

As stated fake buckles, any buckles you ever see with a catch like this are fake, SS, Heer, Luft there are lots
    Ben

Hello,

garbage
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Their worth? Hmm maybe 0.01 Zloty as scrap metal

But stick around and you will soon learn how to tell a good one from a bad one.
    The forum and the guys here are great. Welcome!

You can find also WW I German buckles with the RZM !!!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Quote by weller View Post
    a rare Dutch SS buckle. Best Regards.
    Or Flemish Black brigade Wolf hook buckles , everybody always talks about the dutch buckle but not many known these where also worn by th Flemish Black brigade

Please don't take this the wrong way....but where have you obtained some of the items you have posted lately, which have been deemed fake ? If it is from a certain dealer, you need to stay away from whomever it is. I hope you did not buy these as of yet, you did not mention. If you need a few dealers that are genuine in their integrity & inventory...feel free to PM me & I will be glad to recommend dealers of original, quality items.

David