Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

822/37 Auction win. Buckle 2 of 3.

Article about: Hey everyone! Long time lurker here, but actually decided to make an account and support the forum. I'm in the U.S., and we have many auctions on a regular basis, of which about 99.9% of SS

Default 822/37 Auction win. Buckle 2 of 3.

Hey everyone! Long time lurker here, but actually decided to make an account and support the forum. I'm in the U.S., and we have many auctions on a regular basis, of which about 99.9% of SS items are fakes. I believe to have found some exceptions based on the information posted by Ben and others who are way more knowledgeable than I am. Decided to gamble on three SS belt buckles that actually passed the basic "if it's a fake, it's a damned good one" test after sorting through many topics on the board here. I'm aware that 99.9% of SS items are faked, but had a different feeling about these, so without further adieu, I'll post up the pictures (crappy of course from the auction house) and would really like to hear opinions. Even if they're all fake, I'm not out that much cash, and can make back what I paid for them to a reenactor looking for a decent buckle, but if they're real, I would say the price paid for them was borderline thievery through no fault of my own
    Anyway, here we go, thanks for having me aboard!822/37 Auction win. Buckle 2 of 3.822/37 Auction win. Buckle 2 of 3.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 822/37 Auction win. Buckle 2 of 3.
    P
    Many

Cast fake, look at the flaws on the rope on the rear picture
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Cast fake, look at the flaws on the rope on the rear picture
    Okay.