Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Cracked Wing SS Buckle - maker ?

Article about: Dear members, I recently was lucky enough to add the attached unmarked cracked wing buckle to my collection and have since again been reading up on them. My question is - has there been any

Default Cracked Wing SS Buckle - maker ?

Dear members, I recently was lucky enough to add the attached unmarked cracked wing buckle to my collection and have since again been reading up on them.

My question is - has there been any further thoughts or research findings in more recent years on who made these bucjkles - Most of the threads on this subject I have seen go back 5 years or more and I wondered if any more discoveries have been made in the meantime.

Many thanks

Michael Cracked Wing SS Buckle - maker ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cracked Wing SS Buckle - maker ?
    P
    Many

?

Nice buckle but I believe the maker is still unknown. I recently added one of these but it isn’t as nice as yours.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cracked Wing SS Buckle - maker ?   Cracked Wing SS Buckle - maker ?  

Lovely buckle and still the mystery remains, maker is still unconfirmed
    Ben

Thanks for the replies- oh well sometimes things are just that little more interesting because we dont know so much about them. It’s certainly a very well made design with great detail.
    Many thanks

Michael

Nice buckle in great condition, maker unknow