Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?

Article about: Hello everyone, I am aware that the buckle is a fantasy design from Eastern Europe. But what do you think about the belt? I only paid £28 for it so if it's all fake it doesn't matter too mu

?

Default Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?

Hello everyone,

I am aware that the buckle is a fantasy design from Eastern Europe. But what do you think about the belt? I only paid £28 for it so if it's all fake it doesn't matter too much as the belt itself is of high quality and is probably good for another 30 years of daily use
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?   Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?  

Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?   Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?  

Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?   Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?
    P
    Many

If the leather smells....its modern!

I believe the ink stamps on the belt are fake..

Smitty

?

Nothing good here, the belt as you said could be recycled into everyday use..

Hallo.
    Buckle is fantasy.
    Belt is an old production Bratří Vitoušků from Třebechovice pod Orebem. Stamps SS are new.

Regards Jirka
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?   Fake SS buckle but what about the belt?  

?

Very interesting. Jirka, so it is an old belt from what is now the Czech Republic. So obviously their stamp on the belt is real. Can you date it roughly?

?

Hello,
    The Belt is, as I said, Czech Army after 1949 ?!?
    This is clearly visible
    the grain side with the “snakeskin pattern” faces outwards. According to German guidelines (before 1945), the flesh side of the leather (smooth) should be on the outside.
    The RZM stamp is of course a fake..
    Everything has been said about the Czech manufacturer.
    Regards,
    The kabl

After occupation by the German army, many belts were converted to the german system with a hook.

?

Yes,
    The one shown is probably not... Unfortunately, the approval of the Czech Army before 1940 (lion + year) unavailable, stock/depot stuff, Imo styled with RZM after 1990

Belt as stated above, not original WW2 German
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast