Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?

Article about: Hi guys, After collecting for almost 3 years (I know it’s not that long haha) exclusively belt and buckles I decided to add my first SS belt and buckle to the collection. I’ve always bee

Default First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?

Hi guys,

After collecting for almost 3 years (I know it’s not that long haha) exclusively belt and buckles I decided to add my first SS belt and buckle to the collection.

I’ve always been very relucted from buying these, since they are reproduced a lot.

Since it’s an expensive addition I would also like to hear the opinions on this one. Do you all think it’s a good one?

Note: almost all my belts and buckles have been checked by this forum for their originality, thanks to all members for that . I can’t thank you guys enough! I advise other collectors to do the same, since you don’t want to get burned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?   First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?  

First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?   First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?  

First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?   First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First SS belt and buckle (RODO) to the collection, all good?
    P
    Many

Hi.
    The Buckle is Ok. The RODO manufacturer is missing from my collection.

Great addition to your collection

I concur with the guys, very nice indeed
    Ben

Thanks a lot guys for taking the time to answer .

I will give it a nice place in my display!