Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help me identify SS belt buckle

Article about: Hi guys, Could you please help me with this SS badge ? I am not sure if it is genuine although it is rather rusty ...Thank you very much in advance.

?

Default Help me identify SS belt buckle

Hi guys,

Could you please help me with this SS belt buckle ? I am not sure if it is genuine although it is rather rusty ...Thank you very much in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me identify SS belt buckle   Help me identify SS belt buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me identify SS belt buckle
    P
    Many

Another V chest fake

?

It surprises me that it is so rusty. Why would someone forge it to such a state ? Isn't it easier to sell it in a better condition ? Has someone here on the forum already seen such a rusty fake ? Seller claims it has been dugged ....

Hello. It is common to ”age” fake buckles
    With acid or other stuff to try to fool people that it is a dug up from a battlefield.

Or to hide the obvious fake tells with ”rust” so it is harder to see that it is a fake.

Which buckle is the easiest to sell to a novice, a brand new buckle who looks like it was made yesterday or a ”old rusty” buckle ?

Acid age faked V chest buckle, you would not believe the lengths they go to get a sale!!!
    Ben

?

To echo Wewelsberg, the implication that it has been recovered from a battlefield, adds credibility to its originality.. Battlefield relics tend to set the imagination running, and can be particularly exciting to some.

?

I also thought someone could have used acid to make it look like it was dugged and /or to hide clues it is fake. But it was too rusty, rustier than most fakes I found on the internet. Thank you very much, I saved 140 euros thanks to your help and expertise. Unfortunately, someone else bought it from the seller anyway. Seller himself told me he has bought it from someone who has dugged it up. I am curious if the rest of stuff he is selling is also fake.

Who is the seller?

?

I live in Slovakia, I found it on a local marketplace website ...

A ordinary copy in the Czech Republic. RZM 36/42 SS

AUKRO – největši česke online tržiště 1900kč = 75€

Help me identify SS belt buckleHelp me identify SS belt buckle