Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Interesting thing posted on imgur

Article about: I think it was this or last year, a man got arrested for owning a German belt buckle gun in Japan. I saw the news on Yahoo Japan. It was kind of shock to see or hear such "interesting&q

?

Default Interesting thing posted on imgur

This was posted on imgur (a image board). I was just looking for your thoughts on it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting thing posted on imgur  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting thing posted on imgur
    P
    Many

whats it suppose to be exactly?

?

Thats just it! No one is quite sure. It shoots 22 short ammo, and it is claimed to belong to an SS officer. Im having believing that, and I thought i might post it incase anyone here has an idea.

There are some who like to think that these kinds of buckles are exceedingly rare original pieces, but for me they are not. They are a postwar fantasy item. Luftwaffe buckle included in the box but SS markings on the weapon?

Best,
    Josh

Even though I don't believe they are wartime made, they are of interest in and of themselves. For me they speak volumes about the collecting of TR items and the history of the hobby.

I remember these so-called SS "Belly Guns" being talked about almost 40 years ago. I think the article was in an issue of "Guns and Ammo". Even back then, they were determined to be silly fakes. I recall one writer saying as to how he somehow couldn't picture a captured SS Officer in his cell fumbling around at his belt with a huge sized clumsy belt buckle and having no one notice. The 70's were just starting and the fake Nazi junk was Really beginning to pick up speed and come pouring out just then. Coincidentally, the "SS Belly Gun" was "uncovered" just about the same time....

Seeing this goofy thing again sure brings back memories...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I'm more curious to know if it actually works?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes, I remember these buckles in the 70's....post WWII.

?

I saw this before! Trippy..

And, yes-they were supposed to be actually functional, but, if I recall right, there was only something like 2 of these things around known. Supposed to be "prototypes" or some such rubbish.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast