MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

original or fake 822/38

Article about: Hallo. please help original or fake? I think it's OK thanks [img][img] [img][img] [img][img] [img][img]

?

Default original or fake 822/38

Hallo.
    please help original or fake? I think it's OK

photos are down

thanks
    Last edited by Gusto; 06-15-2020 at 07:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original or fake 822/38
    P
    Many

?

Did you upload those directly or use a hosting service ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Dear Gusto,

Welcome to the Forum and like Gwar, I am a tad unsure as to whether you used the Slovakian "ImageWorld" to upload the subject images. The reason why Gwar asked the question is that using an alien picture hosting facility instead of the excellent Forum image uploader, is strictly prohibited. There are a few threads about this important subject and here is a link to just one:-

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

I hope that you do not mind, however in order that your images are not lost, I have reposted them via the Forum "picture upload" facility. A little straightening, cropping and resizing, however I have not Post Processed anything else.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

Thank you for the correction. I had a problem with that, probably there were big photos. that's why I recorded it like this. I'll be careful next time.

Can we get a picture of the prongs please? Pics in natural light would be good so we can see the true colour of the buckle Also see post #106 for reference

SS Enlisted Men Makers Thread
    Ben

?

I don't have a better photo. I tried to compare it according to different photos here in the foreground.

original or fake 822/38

Can you post pics of this area please?
    Attached Images Attached Images original or fake 822/38 
    Ben

?

I'm not available here

SS is not my forte, however I wonder if someone could provide an image of a fake 822/38. That is, the type with the LARGE RZM, numbers and runes. I know the fake 822/38 with the diminutive RZM, numbers and runes, however not "the other one".

The reason being that the SS buckle which started this thread, looks perfectly original to me. I would though like to see the "mirror image fake".

Thankyou in anticipation.

Regards and best wishes,

David

David

I actually concur, however there is one small detail on it that is a red flag to me that I would like to check. The evolution of fakes David is getting actually really scary. I suppose in one sense its making us look even closer at buckles and maybe sometimes looking too much. Having said that I think we have to to beat the scammers.
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast