MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?

Article about: The right belt buckle on the correct belt with the correct belt loops? Would it be worth a long discussion round here, with good picture wall for all? Someone interested in this area? thanks

Default the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?

The right belt buckle on the correct belt with the correct belt loops and correct shoulder strap? Would it be worth a long discussion round here, with good picture wall for all? Someone interested in this area? thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?
    P
    Many

A hard topic to discuss as later in the war they used what they had or recycled.
    Ben

1.) we can start with 1931 -1936 Alpaca buckles
    2.) 1937 - 1940 Aluminium buckles
    3.) 1940-1945 steel Buckles

a longer time line & picture selection like done before here only about SS Buckles himself?

I hope you have some SS marked belts lol
    Ben

1 or 2 or 3 ... i would love to see stuff others have found and collect over the past years. I see many members reading here, but nothing more happened, no words or entries of their own ... Maybe some of the good old collectors share in pictures what they have found over the years. it would be very grateful.

?

I like this topic and started a thread on match set but I only got a few replies. Here is a few sets. Matched up these Postschutz belt and buckle with the same city code.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?  

?

The buckles are hard to find and I luckily found a matching belt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?   the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?  

?

I have a couple of Kriegsmarine marked belts I have matched up with proper KM buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?   the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?  

the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?   the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?  

?

The ugly Police buckle that came with a matching belt.

?

A couple of Tropical sets that have probably been togeather.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture the right belt buckle on the right belt with the right belt loops?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast