Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?

Article about: Hello everyone, I recently bought a belt buckle off of eBay and I need your expertise on weather it's a fake, partial fake, or real. Keeping in mind that I know NOTHING about this stuff, bes

Default Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a belt buckle off of eBay and I need your expertise on weather it's a fake, partial fake, or real.
    Keeping in mind that I know NOTHING about this stuff, besides that I love collecting it. To me, it looks like the main part of the buckle is real, but the part with the two hooks looks like a replacement. Also, who used this type of buckle? SS?
    Real, or fake, I still love it, but obviously if it's real, it would be awesome.Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?
    Any comments, or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!!

Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Skull belt buckle, fake, or real ? Who used the "Skull" buckles?
    P
    Many

Fantasy item.

Quote by freshfart View Post
    Keeping in mind that I know NOTHING about this stuff, besides that I love collecting it.
    Let me be blunt: That is a surefire recipe for winding up with a lot of worthless junk.

(Like this item. As said above, it's a fantasy piece, combining the Army motto with the SS Death's Head.)

Sorry to say it's a poor quality fake.

Hello,

as many helpfull threads are in this forum !

Read tham bevor you shredder your money !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I second Andreas' previous comment. Education and knowledge, even on a basic level, is paramount in this hobby. It helps you sort the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. It is also a vital step in refining your tastes and building a worthwhile collection.

Fakers prey on the uneducated, as is the case with this buckle. Endeavour to learn, and don't let them win.

B.B.

Utter garbage!....

Thanks to everyone for their expert opinion. Live and learn I guess.

TWS
    ?

Yeah, complete fantasy piece. The RZM even looks like it was inscribed with a hand held engraver. I bet you could resell it at the local biker bar, however.